is today just one day or day one?Our Classes
Many people have told us how impersonal some yoga studios are. We promise this will not happen at our studio. Our instructors care and will make your fitness class an enjoyable and personal experience. You will not be lost in the crowd.
Hot yoga is a full body work out in a heated room and you will feel amazing afterwards! The class lasts for 75 minutes so be prepared to sweat and have a fantastic workout. Our classes cater for people of all fitness levels so don’t be afraid that you may get left behind – we will be there to encourage and help you.
Physical benefits of Hot Yoga:
- Eliminates toxins
- Burns fat
- Strengthens bones
- Lubricates joints
- Stretches and tones muscles
- Expands lung capacity and strengthens the heart
- Balances the endocrine glands
- Supplies oxygen and nutrients to parts of the body that have been blocked or stagnant
- Improves flexibility to the spine and increases strength
- Regulates hormones
- Regulates cholesterol in the blood
- Flushes out the lymphatic system.
Our Hot Pilates classes are based on the traditional Joseph Pilates method and last for 60 minutes. The practice of Pilates takes concentration, focusing on your centre, flow, precision, breathing and control. The exercises are very effective and work against gravity to tone and strengthen your entire body. The classes are also performed in a heated room to improve benefits and flexibility.
Physical benefits of Hot Pilates:
- Improved flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Strengthens abdominal muscles
- Strengthens the lower back thereby decreasing the risk of future back problems
- Strengthens the hips and buttocks
Hotflow will provide deep stretches to elongate and restore sore, tired muscles. Using a combination of Vinyasa and Hatha yoga, be prepared to work hard and sweat through the sequence while also calming the mind and creating balance within yourself. This class is fantastic for building your core, back and leg strength, improving your posture, building focus and concentration while giving your internal organs a workout as well! 60 minutes long, this sequence will get your heart pumping while circulating fresh, oxygenated blood to all muscle groups, helping to reduce inflammation and create more mobility for better muscle and joint movement. Increase strength, balance and flexibility it is suitable for people at all fitness levels!
Not sure about the heat?
There are so many benefits to doing yoga and pilates with the support of heat, we are big fans, and if you have any questions or concerns about please ask on of our teachers. We do understand that some people do want a class with no heat, and this is why we are happy to offer 2 wonderful classes that are heat free. They are:
Saturday | 4:30pm
Sunday | 4:30pm
These are also kid-friendly classes, and we always welcome kids at a discounted price of $13 per child per class..
Yoga for everyone, including kids
Give your child the gift of yoga, it is so good for not just their bodies but also their minds! Do it together as a family for a wonderful bonding and fun experience. These classes are kid-friendly as they are Yin Yoga style, with no heat:
Saturday | 4:30pm
Sunday | 4:30pm
Cost per child: $13.
Festive SeasonSpecial Offer
Happy Silly Season! We know how crazy (and expensive!) the festive season can be!
We are so committed to helping you keep your practice and wellness in check.
Therefore we have put together this a great offer for you…
invest in yourselfPricing Options
SPECIAL: Unlimited Classes for 1 month for $99*
*For new and existing clients, once -off only per client, payable in advance.
From 15th October to 15th November 2018 anyone can take out a 1 month membership for unlimited classes for just $99 payable in advance. This will expire 1 month from the date of payment and is only available once per person.
Unlimited Classes Package Prices
Paid in advance.
12 months unlimited classes for $1300
3 months unlimited classes for $450
1 month unlimited classes for $160
Unlimited Classes Instalment Package Prices
Paid by instalments.
12 months unlimited classes – fortnightly instalments by direct debit of $49
3 months unlimited classes – fortnightly instalments by direct debit of $75
Per Class Prices
1 class for $20
5 classes for $90
10 classes for $170
The perfect setting for your practiceOur Studios
In keeping with Belinda’s philosophy of being authentic and being at one with nature, the yoga studio is warm, inviting and decorated in neutral tones of raw wood, natural charcoal and hints of cheerful yellow. The mirrored exercise room is spacious enough to accommodate 30 people and it’s heated to 40 degrees Celsius for maximum benefit.
And of course, change room and shower facilities are available, as well as refreshments and yoga apparel.
There is parking at the front of the building and also across the road at the nearby supermarket.
handy to knowTips for new yogis
- All classes are designed for beginners.
- Have a look at the timetable and decide which class will suit you. You can book from the website, mind body app or our facebook page. Doors are locked when the class is on so please ensure you allow plenty of time to get to class. We are located behind some shops.
- It is best to not eat 2 hours before class. Try to come in already hydrated, drinking lots of water just before class will make you feel uncomfortable. Wear light clothing that you would be prepared to sweat in. There are no shoes or phones in the yoga room. Please bring a large towel, yoga mat and some water. If you don’t have a yoga mat we hire them out for 2 dollars.
- A regular practice is at least 3 times a week. you will notice increased strength and flexibility. Mental clarity and you will also learn to relax.
- People find they have more energy, eat better food, drink more water and sleep better with a regular practice.
- You do not need to be flexible to do yoga or pilates.
- The heat warms up your muscles, prevents injuries and allows a deeper release in your body. The heat5 promotes sweating which assists in flushing out toxins from your body.