YATES PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC OPEN NOW IN ERINDALE
Yates Physiotherapy have set up a new clinic inside the Eastside Yoga & Pilates studio.
You will be in excellent hands with physiotherapist Hannah Lewis. Learn more about Hannah below, these are her clinic hours:
Hannah Lewis Yates Physiotherapy Clinic Hours
Tuesday 6:30am – 1:30pm (Erindale)
Wednesday 1:00pm – 8:00pm (Erindale)
Thursday 1:00pm – 6:00pm (Fullarton)
Friday 9:00am – 2:00pm (Erindale)
Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm (Erindale)
NOTE: Reformer Physiotherapy Group Classes, including special classes for Mums and Bubs are also available, as are private classes for groups of 4. Please ensure you book your initial assessment first before booking into a group class.
ABOUT BRADEY YATES
“I love to educate people and encourage them to live a healthier lifestyle.” – Brad
Bradley Yates is a Senior Physiotherapist and owner of Yates Physiotherapy. Yates Physiotherapy and Eastside Yoga & Pilates have joined forces, and physiotherapy clinic hours are now offered at Eastside Yoga & Pilates.
Bradley completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy in 2012 at James Cook University in Queensland. Following this he continued to expand his skills and follow his passion in the sporting field. In doing this, he worked with many elite athletes, including the Townsville Black Hawks Rugby League Club in their inaugural year of the Queensland Intrust Super Cup.
His main areas of expertise include sports injuries, clinical pilates, dry needling, chronic lower back pain, headaches, musculoskeletal injuries and orthopaedic rehabilitation. Bradley maintains a high-quality service and is committed to always learning the latest treatment techniques and keeping well informed of the current evidence.
He takes a holistic approach that is tailored to each individual client, helping his patients set goals, and empowering them to strive for the best and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, James Cook University
- Diploma of Remedial Massage, Australian Institute of Applied Science
- Spinal manual therapy, Manual Concepts
- Clinical Pilates Level 1 and Level 2, DMA Clinical Pilates
- Dry Needling Plus Level 1 and Level 2, Clinical Edge
- Level 1 Shoulder course, Lyn Watson Shoulder Physiotherapy
- Three dimensional assessment and treatment of the lumber spine and pelvis, Trish Wisbey-Roth
- Advanced rigid taping, The Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Sports trainer Level 1, Sports Medicine Australia
- Occupational Health Physiotherapy, Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Upper quadrant, The Mulligans Concept of Manual Therapy- Manual Concepts
- Lower quadrant, The Mulligans Concept of Manual Therapy- Manual Concepts
- Winning and Delivering in OHS, Productive Healthy Workplaces